If you’re nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award.
- Thank the person who gave you the award.
- Include a link to their blog.
- Select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
Because I got nominated twice, I’ll do 14 facts.
- I’m a Whovian. I was super disappointed at a Doctor Who convention when John Barrowman (Cpt. Jack Harkness) made fun of a fan with a stutter during the Q&A. Don’t meet your idols I guess.
- The title R.T.(R) follows my name.
- I have a near photographic short term memory but terrible long term memory. Which is why my motto is “forget but never forgive.”
- Some of my favorite TV Shows include Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Doctor Who, Leverage and Arrested Development.
- Though I’m not currently playing it, World of Warcraft is my all-time favorite game and I have put years into it. I currently play Fortnite, Monster Hunter World, Paladins, and Black Desert Online.
- I used to love to draw but I rarely do it these days.
- One dream of mine is to be a singer in a death metal band. I also enjoy rapping quite a bit but would NEVER do it in front of people, lol.
- In my opinion the Sims 3 is the only version EA “got right” so far.
- I have one degree in science and one in art, both with honors.
- One genre I am a sucker for is historical romances with time travel involved.
- I injured my knee doing martial arts when I was 11, I had surgery at 12, it went out again on me at 21. At 30 I still walk with a limp and sometimes I fall, it sucks.
- I love milk chocolate, and some white chocolate but dark chocolate is too bitter for me.
- I drive a blueberry.
- My spirit animal is a sea otter.
I nominate the following awesome-sauce blogs (sorry if you’ve already done this!):