I’ve been gone for a while and I know I have some splainin’ to do. So here’s everything that has happened!
- I finished school! Woohoo! I also passed my boards and got my RT (R) license.
- The house we were living in was sold.
- I found a headless body in the desert.
- We moved temporarily while we figure out where we want to move to in beautiful Oregon!
- Whoa, rewind, a body in the desert you ask? Here’s what happened, I went offroading with my mom and boyfriend up in the mountains. We stopped at a point where the road widened to turn around. My boyfriend and I jumped out to help guide my mom to turn around. I glanced over the edge of a drop off and saw at the bottom of it, white flesh. It appeared to be the body of a young woman partially wrapped in a blanket. But it was headless and yet no blood. It didn’t look right. It looked human but not really. I thought it was a manikin maybe but wasn’t positioned in a pose a manikin would ever be in. It was almost curled into the fetal position. So I asked my boyfriend if it looked like a manikin to him. We both just stood there staring down this embankment trying to figure out what we were seeing. Meanwhile, my mom is getting pissed because we weren’t guiding here (lol). She jumps out to see what we are doing. We were all undecided on if it was human or not so Devo (my boyfriend) climbs down it in 2 seconds like it wasn’t some crazy cliffside, to inspect the “body”. I see a disgusted look on his face and he isn’t saying anything so I kept yelling, “It’s a manikin right?” Not quite. Turns out it was one of those really expensive and realistic… you know… adult dolls. Trying to keep this post as PG as possible lol. Fully equipped with piercings and even a butthole (which was visible due to the body’s strange position). This was the strangest thing I have ever seen possibly… Certainly very memorable. I don’t know if I want to know the full story of how this… lady… became headless and discarded next to a lawnmower and some tires out in the middle of nowhere. Any thoughts? But yeah, crazy right?
- So anywhoo, what else have I been up to because that obviously doesn’t account for all this time… well shortly after finishing school I got pregnant! WOOHOO! Very exciting times indeed.
- We got married! I am now officially O Ross 🙂
- I gave birth to our daughter, V, in May!! 50 horrible hours of labor, 4 days without sleep but took home 7 pounds of perfection.
- Currently, my husband and I are living with my mom, doing home renovation projects like putting in new toilets, new floors, new animal enclosures, fixing fences and so on to help get her house looking stylin’ to sell. Houses don’t sell too quick out here so we have to make sure to put a cherry on top.
- I finally have my computer unpacked, set up and am planning to get back into blogging as much as my baby allows. Those first couple of months were crazy but it is getting a little easier every day. She’s starting to sleep more at night and feed less during the day so I’m starting to have a little more time for myself and I am feeling less tired.
I’d like to use these changes in my life to expand my blog. Maybe offer a larger variety of reviews of products, do some mom blogging? How does that sound? I also want to get into scrapbooking, I got a huge scrapbooking haul and a Cricut, so maybe I can share some of that if that would be interesting? Let me know what you guys think.
I am currently reading: The Hungry Ones (The Messy Man Series Book 2) by Chris Sorensen. I loooveed book 1, The Nightmare Room. So I am soo excited to read this book! See my review of book 1 here. You can read The Nightmare Room for free if you have prime! Find it here.
I am also reading children’s book: The Tails/Tales of Fin and Fang: Bare/Bear Trouble Super cute book that teaches about homophones. Check it out!