Hello awesome readers. So, I don’t know the origin of this Q&A but I saw it on ashesbooksandbobs.com recently. I know I’ve seen it before and I always meant to do it.. and hey look! I finally got around to it! These were pretty fun questions to answer, if you are a book blogger as well I hope you’ll do it and link it to me so I can see your answers! (Consider yourself tagged 😉)
Oh yea and don’t forget I have an amazing giveaway contest going on right now where you can win 14 books of various genres!!
1. How many books is too many books in a book series? Not sure if there is a “too many” as long as they keep up the same level of awesomeness. The Sookie Stackhouse series for example fell off somewhere around 10th-12th for me (I don’t remember). Maybe it got better but I never got around to going back to it.
2. How do you feel about cliffhangers? Homicidal.
3. Hardcover or paperback? Hm tough one, hardcovers hold up better but paperbacks are lighter and easier to read in bed.
4. Favorite book? The Ultimate Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams (I know that’s technically 5 books but I can’t narrow it down any further so yea.)
5. Least favorite book? Level 26 by Anthony E. Zuiker & Duane Swierczynski. Disgusting book that I genuinely wish I could un-read. No plot, just shock value with a wtf ending.
6. Love triangles, yes or no? I don’t care as long as it’s believable.
7. The most recent book you just couldn’t finish? I cant remember my most recent DNF but my most memorable was, The Host by Stephenie Meyer. That bit where she’s walking through the desert for what feels like 300 pages lost me.
9. Last book you recommended to someone? The Bug Jar by Ava Black.
10. Oldest book you’ve read? Hard to say I have a complete collection of Edgar Allan Poe, so maybe that.
11. Newest book you’ve read? Fountain Dead by Theresa Braun. Awesome book that was released recently.
12. Favorite author? Impossible question. Too many faves to name! Jeff Chapman, India R. Adams, Glynis Astie, Richard Phillips, Charlaine Harris, Karen Marie Moning… and many more. (The names link to goodreads in case you want to see their books).
13. Buying books or borrowing books? Neither these days, my TBR is fully stacked with gifted books so I must avoid the temptation of libraries and book stores.
14. A book you dislike that everyone else seems to love? Insert random book by Stephen King here. Sorry?
15. Bookmarks or dog-ears? Bookmarks. I would never harm a book by folding a page, unless it’s a text book and then anything goes.
16. A book you can always re-read? The Ultimate Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams.
17. Can you read while hearing music? I tend to tune it out, along with all sound including my bae talking… whoops.
18. One POV or multiple POVs? Doesn’t matter as long as it’s done right.
19. Do you read a book in one sitting or over multiple days? Both depending on the length and how much time I have.
20. One book you read because of the cover. More like 98% of books I read because of the cover. First impressions matter guys! But really the blurb has to be good too… A few books I added to my TBR after finding the covers stunning include: Ginger Snapped by Chloe Sunstone, Forbidden by Faith by Negeen Papehn, and One Night’s Stay by C.B. Collins. But again, not solely based on the cover, I’m not sure it ever is for me.
This post contains affiliate links to Amazon.